Thoughts of a Panda Rabbit

Panda Rabbit's diary- Crafting, Internet, Technology, Anime, Manga, Video Games, and more!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Early, Bittersweet Christmas - Welcome, Giant Arpakasso!

It seems that Christmas came early this year for both me and the guy I love, it seems.  Both of our gifts to each other happened to arrive in the mail on the same day by pure coincidence, but sadly, it may not be cause for much joy considering how things are between us now...  

Regardless, one of the dreams that I never thought would come true did today, with the arrival of a large box via the 2nd mail carrier of the day;  I wish that the circumstances could have been a bit less bittersweet, but I still can't believe that I finally got to own and hug my very own giant Arpakasso, it's so cute... ; O ;  <3  


....!! 

...and out pops my giant Arpakasso!  Plus freebies, a mini one and a pretty silver and blue pen!


Instantly stylish in my glasses and scarf  ~ <3
...Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  
I'll cherish this as my most prized possessions and hug it when I'm missing you.
I hope that you'll accept (and hopefully like) my gifts, I poured my time, energy, money, 
and love into all of them.  Merry Christmas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment