Thoughts of a Panda Rabbit

Panda Rabbit's diary- Crafting, Internet, Technology, Anime, Manga, Video Games, and more!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012!


Hope everyone is having a happy and safe Halloween~!
I hope that everyone affected by Hurricane Sandy is doing ok...  ><
It turned out to be quite frightful!!
------------------------

Being the anti-social person that I am, the only celebrating for this holiday that I ever do is online-related, and usually on sites or games.  Unfortunately, I was extremely pressed for time this year and couldn't participate in anything much, just got sample tastes of events on Gaia Online, Eden Eternal (which I downloaded again since my boyfriend got caught in an "auto-renew AP" trap), and my two current iPod app addictions, Happy Street and Tiny Farm.  And of course, having fun seeing some of the cool costumes and pumpkin carvings on Pinterest, Brit + Co., and Imgur~
Halloween decorations in Aven, in Eden Eternal
Wish that I had more time to do the Gaia Halloween event... ><
Halloween shops in Happy Street
Halloween candies in Tiny Farm
...Just when I thought that the horses couldn't get any uglier...
Even though I've been trying to get the special dracula cow, I have
to visit other people's farms to see the other Halloween animals.
; o ;

------------------------
http://imgur.com/gallery/yTgpE
The pumpkin that wins Halloween, the one pumpkin to rule them all!
http://www.realsimple.com/holidays-entertaining/holidays/halloween/pumpkin-decorating-00100000065686/page4.html
Paint your pumpkins with black chalkboard paint and decorate them with white or colored chalk.
Must try someday!

Not one for pumpkin carving, but I definitely would consider
doing and LED light pumpkin, they're so pretty!
http://kinsereventcompany.blogspot.com/2010/09/diy-fantasy-pumpkin-carriage.html
Amazing!!  Must try this someday!


------------------------
One of the cutest costumes that I've seen this Halloween season

http://www.brit.co/2012-costumes/
My favorite political costume idea this Halloween :  Binders full of women!
 ------------------------

Super cool spider sculpture that I saw on one of Etsy's articles! 
------------------------

 Last, but not least, the highlight of this Halloween, the latest installment 
of my new favorite YouTube video series, Cooking with Arpakasso~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment