Thoughts of a Panda Rabbit

Panda Rabbit's diary- Crafting, Internet, Technology, Anime, Manga, Video Games, and more!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Mini post- Halloween Happy Street Update

Ahhhhhhh~~!! I've been really happy with the last Happy Street update that added new shops and more storyline quests, but this Halloween update blew me away!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

The fortune wheel got big prize boosts, and shops now sell items that the villagers can hold- mini bouquets from the flower, cotton candy from the candy shop, various masks from the mask shop, comic books from the comic store, and mini gameboys from the toy shop !! And that's only what I've seen so far, I know that there's more that was listed, I'm having so much fun watching the villagers closely and discovering new items and things!
(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

HAPPY STREET 大好き!!! <3 <3









2 comments:

  1. do you know by anychance when the christmas update is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, not sure about the actual date, but it seems that it'll be very soon, since the creators have been posting preview screenshots of the Christmas update, I can't wait!!

      Delete