Thoughts of a Panda Rabbit

Panda Rabbit's diary- Crafting, Internet, Technology, Anime, Manga, Video Games, and more!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Chibi Says Murf~!


Before I got my new hairstyle, I looked more like I was
 in Gracie's to clean, not shop 
★★★★★★★★★★★★★TV  STUFF ★★★★★★★

It's not often that I watch television, but while sitting in the living room for the last two days, I happened to be around to see a 2nd & 3rd episodes of the first season of Lost that my mom was watching on DVD, and part of the 3rd episode of the new ABC series, Once Upon a Time.  I didn't catch the beginning of it, but now I really wish that I did!  I liked the fantasy parts more than the modern bits, though it was very compelling overall.  I can't wait to see what happens next!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★INTERNET  STUFF ★★★★★★★
Tumblr

Cause she's too cute not to have her own Tumblr
...and there maaaay be a distinct possibility that I also posted in my own...

------------------------------------------
deviantArt

Just have to share this gorgeous drawing by shilin-  I just worship you!!!  * A *  I can only aspire to be nearly this awesome of an artist...!


and OMFG, the cutest legendaries EVAR.

--------------------------------
ETSY

eGardenStudio
I've been gawking over the Marimo aquariums from this Etsy shop for the longest time, when I get my own office or my own bedroom, I'm so going to get one!
  









No comments:

Post a Comment