Thoughts of a Panda Rabbit

Panda Rabbit's diary- Crafting, Internet, Technology, Anime, Manga, Video Games, and more!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Being Trolled

I really like this bottle and scent, I wish that I could buy it.
And even more so, because every time I see this ad in the fashion
magazines, it makes me smile... it reminds me of
my super awesome friend, Livi, since it's just one letter off
 from her alias, "Livi in Love" 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fairy_tail/v22/c195.5/19.html
I was on a Fairy Tail manga high for most of the night (so, SOOOO aweeesommmmee!!), then right when I least expected it.....   *BAM!!*  Gintarolled.*  For a minute there, I seriously thought that I got trolled by the scanlators or something.

*Gintarolled= (verb)  The act of being shamelessly trolled in the manga/anime [more commonly] Gintama.  Derives from the term "rickrolled"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★11/7/11 ★★★★★★★

DEVIANTART

 I finally caved in and decided to join my first ever Secret Santa project, one that will be hosted by the
Gotta Craft Em All group, so I filled out the form and will be awaiting my assignment, which will be given on the 11th!  How exciting~!  >w<


-----------------------------------------
ETSY

My good panda friend, Edwin, wrote to me with an inquiry for a possible commission for an Assassin's Creed "ultimate hoodie" somewhat similar to one like this:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/63606394/assassins-creeddesmond-miles-hoodie
Unfortunately, as much as I would have loved to make something like this for him, I lack the proper sewing machine and level of technical skills to make something durable and professional as this.... for now, that is.  I feel sad, though, because I love to make dream commissions come true.  He's been looking for something like this for 5 years now, but since it doesn't look like I'll be attaining a Serger sewing machine anytime soon...

★★★★★★★★★★★★★11/8/11 ★★★★★★★

YOUTUBE

This morning, besides having the immense pleasure of being able to talk to one of my East-coast friends, I was extremely happy when he introduced me to a video from one of the most awesomesauce YouTube channels, ImprovEverywhere.  It was one of the cutest, fun, adorable, and slightly whimsical videos that I've ever seen, if you haven't seen this yet, TAKE THE TIME RIGHT NOW.  It'll definitely leave you feeling warm inside and with at least a small smile on your face.  

I also watched "Black Tie Beach 2011", where a whole bunch of people randomly go to the beach to cavort in their formal wear.  My thoughts?  Crazy fun.  These are my kind of people.  xD  I can't wait to watch more of these videos!  



the boy at 00:17 has a Snivy Pokemon plush in his hand!  >w<


**EDIT**  There's a part 2!  xD  Carousel Horse Race: Post Race Interviews

-----------------------------------------
TIBIA

So.  After wanting to explore Venore for the longest time, I finallllly got to play with my friend, yaaaaay!..... or so I would have thought, if I hadn't ended up looking like a totally inept n00b.  How could simply just clicking and dragging go so wrong???  ; A ;||||  Yep, that was thoroughly humiliating.  Maybe I'll just make an optional PvP character and play by myself...   orz

And of course, the game seemed to work only AFTER I reboot and am playing by myself.  -___-
After exploring a bit on my own, I started to reach the carrying limits, so I went back to town to deposit my gold, only to remember that I had given my shovel to my friend and needed it to get back down there.  Not sure how I forgot, though, since I had a rather humiliating time of it today simply trying to move it for a few minutes.  = ~ =||||

So now I'm debating whether I should just go back to town and buy another shovel, or wait til when I can play with my friend again, and maybe create another [optional PvP character in the meantime.  Hnnnn....


Finding out that the Tibia game programmers have an odd sense of humor

EXHIBIT A:

The holy soccer ball ("football") shrine

EXHIBIT B:
"Me strong!  Me ate spinach!"  
Uh, apparently not too strong, since even I can kill you pretty easily?

-----------------------------------------
MAPLE STORY

Since I try and make a point of trying to log in the Facebook Maple Story Adventures game app to get the daily bonus, I also try to make it a point of logging into Maple once in a while.

After taking a break from Tibia, I remembered that my character has been sitting at the bottom of the Korean Folk Town well for the last 2 or so weeks, so I wanted to make sure that she hadn't drowned and turned into the next Sadako from The Ring.

Apparently, I was closer to level 95 than I thought, I leveled upon logging in [due to the app log-in exp bonuses].  Annnnnd I was able to choose 1 of 3 gifts to receive in 3 days' time, so I chose the Kerning Hair Salon ticket (VIP) when I logged out!  8D




2 comments:

  1. As a side note, I adore the way that lady is painted in the perfume ad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! Quite lovely. Maybe I should rip out the page from the magazine and keep it, haha.

    ReplyDelete