Thoughts of a Panda Rabbit

Panda Rabbit's diary- Crafting, Internet, Technology, Anime, Manga, Video Games, and more!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Panta is coming to town~


As I lay on the steps outside and stared up at the sky, I thought,
"Mannn, why is the sky so blue?..."  * A *

Apparently, the air coming out of the window in front of the table where I was crafting all night was colder than I thought, because when I woke up the next morning, I found myself congested and with a slight cold relapse.  = n =

So today was super low-key, lay outside in the sun for a long time, feeling like a content lizard on a rock.  But after I went back in, I started to feel pretty feverish and had to rest more.  x.x  After I felt better in the evening, made more christmas cards!... not very "traditional" ones, but hey!  Hopefully awesome.  

★★★★★★★★★★★★★ ANIME   ★★★★★★★

Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Shin Kyoto Hen
映画『るろうに剣心 明治剣客浪漫譚 新京都編 前編』予告編 

Old news by now, but next month, a new two-part remake of Rurouni Kenshin’s Kyoto arc will be coming out in theaters in Japan to celebrate the series' 15 year anniversary.  

OH, HELL YES!!  * A * 

"Studio DEEN and director, Kazuhiro Furuhashi, both of whom worked on the original anime series will be working on the new series. The original series voice cast will reprise their roles as well, save for the late Hirotaka Suzuoki, who voiced Saito Hajime. Ken Narita will be voicing Saito in the remake."

And... what's this?

 "A live-action Rurouni Kenshin film is being produced by Warner Bros. Japan for release in 2012."  

OH GOD.  Please let this not be a redux of the live Dragon Ball Z movie...   >___>;;; 


★★★★★★★★★★★★★ CRAFTING   ★★★★★★★

I saw something epic on CraftGawker today.  PANTA.
Which may or may not have inspired me to make a holiday card based on that idea...

http://craftgawker.com/post/2011/11/28/26677/

I hope that Panta visits me this year... ; w ;  

No comments:

Post a Comment