Thoughts of a Panda Rabbit

Panda Rabbit's diary- Crafting, Internet, Technology, Anime, Manga, Video Games, and more!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hit the Ground Running


The leaders of the Sylvarian Myrmidon clan reunite in zOMG!
Busy, busy, busy.  I'm finally around 80% better, though, so I'm hoping that I can have a highly productive week!  Besides packing up and shipping out orders, making Christmas gifts and cards for my friends and family, I have to catch up on correspondence, accounting, updating my Etsy shop, planning the gift art thread with Habib and my personal traveling journal project, GAMING (Tibia, Minecraft, Maple story, Pokemon Black & Emerald, AC: CF,...), and not to mention all of my backlogged personal art projects, books, movies... ! 

 Ahhhhh, my Cash shop items in Maple are going to expire at the end of next month!  Dx

★★★★★★★★★★★★★ETSY   ★★★★★★★

the original necklace that I wanted.  Now that I look
at it again, they were cheapy for just putting it on
a ball chain necklace  >_>
Good gravy, with the Etsy iTouch app, night-long browsing binges on Etsy just became so much easier (and dangerous).  Last night, I found myself crouched on the floor next to the plug (my iTouch battery died), my iTouch screen and countless Etsy listings glowing in the darkness of an unholy early hour of the morning.

If it weren't for the coughing fits that kept me weighed down to Earth, I would have been on an Etsy high, my eyes perusing the aesthetics and details of literally hundreds and hundreds of listings.  I like to do this once in a while (though these binges always seem to be pretty spontaneous) as a way to revitalize and respark my creativity, to inundate my brain with a plethora of textures, colors, forms, styles, materials, shapes, textures.

My original intent last night was to get some ideas for Christmas gifts, but it turned into a full-blown Etsy binge and I had the added bonus of finding the original supplier of the star and star key padlock set that I had been wanting to get in the form of a necklace that was sold before a friend could buy it for me, and at the fraction of the cost!

And I also found heart padlock and key sets from necklaces that was also on my wishlist (and for around 3-4x the base price), so I bought that too.  All in all, I bought 3 padlock and key sets for around the same price as that the one necklace on my wishlist would have cost. So, so, so happy.  *w*  ...Now to wait for my purchases to come in the mail.  >o<;

--------------------------------------------------

I've been combing Etsy for at least 2 years now, and while I have an album on Facebook dedicated to some of my favorite finds, I want to make a more public treasury of sorts, so over the next few weeks, I'll be posting themed mini-treasuries from my personal collection.  Enjoy~

★★★TODAY'S THEME★★★
Mini Etsy treasury 1:  Beauty in the world of black, white, and gray






I wouldn't mind wearing a wedding dress like this someday...

5 comments:

  1. That clear wing with the birdies looks cute, yet awesome at the same time XD lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did wing come from? >.< Ring dangit lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, don't worry, I figured out what you meant without too much difficulty. ;D hehe, but actually, it's a bangle. :3

    ReplyDelete