Thoughts of a Panda Rabbit

Panda Rabbit's diary- Crafting, Internet, Technology, Anime, Manga, Video Games, and more!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!





Happy Halloween!  Hope that all you Sunako-like people out there relished the festivities~!
Unless you're pissed.  (I just have to watch this once in a while, I just love Slinkers)

Spent a good chunk of time putting and keeping this pumpkin
leaf hat on Chibi  >w<
★★★★★★★★★★★★★FOOD/SNACK  STUFF ★★★★★★★

For a good part of the evening, I spent the evening home alone,
so I cooked pasta.  So Halloween-ish, I know!
Al dente pasta with a slice of demi baguette,spring garden salad mix with creamy french dressing.  
Dessert was even better.  Pumpkin cream cheese
bundt cake 
Ahh, the taste of childhood.  Or as my sister less
affectionately described it, a Japanese Ritz cracker.
Poppycock.   Ritz crackers could never be so
delicately sweet, salty, and light.  
★★★★★★★★★★★★★INTERNET  STUFF ★★★★★★★
RESTAURANT CITY

Earlier this week, RC came out with a new collectible recipe, and I was finally able to master it today, just in time!  >D  Come to my restaurant's bar a human, leave a ghost.  Mwahahaha!



★★★★★★★★★★★★★ART (??)  STUFF ★★★★★★★

Threw together a Halloween-themed picture for my PRP fan page on Facebook.


★★★★★★★★★★★★★GAMING  STUFF ★★★★★★★
ANIMAL CROSSING: CITY FOLK

Even though I was so stoked to receive the Wii Animal Crossing title for Christmas 2-3 years ago, it's probably my least-played game by far.  I don't remember the last time I played it, but since I've started playing AC: WW more often lately, I remembered that AC: CF has a Halloween event, and since I actually had access to my television, I got to play!


I really hate this part.... *CLONK*
(how am I dizzy even before the pot hits me?)
After being turned into a pumpkin-head
since I didn't have any candy, I got some
new clothes to match.  (See the Ouran
uniform just to my left?...)





















After rummaging though my letters, I
 found a piece of candy, which I gave to
Nibbles...
... then went into my house, which was full of roaches..















...after that business was taken care of (and since Nook's and Gracie's stores were closed),
I turned in for the night/month/year.

HOLD ON!  Not the end of the story yet!  When talking to one of the villagers, Groucho, I was shocked to remember that his voice sounded uncannily similar, if not nearly identical, to that of Susano from Okami.  o_O
Groucho = Susano, reincarnated into Animal Crossing: CF
Lucky bum Susano.  At least your reincarnated self's role and lifestyle in this game actually
matches your level of competency and capabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment