Thoughts of a Panda Rabbit

Panda Rabbit's diary- Crafting, Internet, Technology, Anime, Manga, Video Games, and more!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Death by Dysentery... Now Mobile!

My mom says that when that coconut cream pie that I want to eat so badly is gone, I'll be all better.  orz

Gaia, your Captcha ads are reallllllly pushing it  >: |  

★★★★★★★★★★★★★TECH   ★★★★★★★
iTouch/iPhone/iPad Apps

Once in a while, I make it a point to check the "Top Apps" in the iTunes store to see what's new.  Here's 4 that caught my interest:


--MINECRAFT: POCKET EDITION


"Use blocks to create masterpieces as you travel, hangout with friends, sit at the park, the possibilities are endless. Move beyond the limits of your computer and play Minecraft everywhere you go.

* Randomized worlds
* Build anything you can imagine
* Build with 36 different kinds of blocks
* Invite and play with friends to your world (local wireless network)
* Save multi-player worlds on your own phone"

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.  M-m-m-m-minecraft?!  O_______O  $6.99??  Even though it seems somewhat limited in scope compared to the real thing, this app combined with my other apps would make it so that I would never put down my poor iTouch.

I mean, they have apps for almost all the major websites (apart from the actual Safari app) that I frequent (Facebook, Gaia, YouTube, Crunchyroll, MangaFox, pixiv, Craftgawker, Photobucket, USPS, and now Etsy <3) an email app, photo editing/drawing apps, a Pokedex (though now taken down from the app store by Apple), and Skype... all that's missing is Maple Story, Restaurant city, and improvements to the Gaia app.  =P


--SCRIBBLENAUTS:  REMIX

For some reason, it never occurred to me that they would release this title for the iTouch/iPhone/iPad, so I felt almost as startled by seeing this on the apps list as Minecraft.

I never did finish the first DS title of this game, but this seems like this could be a lot of fun.  Four dollars and ninety-nine cents' worth of fun?  I'll leave that to other people to decide.



I'll admit that I never would have thought of a "giant rainbow hungry beaver" as a solution

--ETSY
       An official Etsy app?  Free?  Say no more.  -downloads-


--OREGON TRAIL




Ah, Oregon Trail.  Thinking of that game brings me back to my young elementary school days, when I'd spend many a lunch recess in the musty computer room filled with old trophies and yearbooks watching my friends play this computer classic.  My other thought associations with this game invariably have to do with death, especially by dysentery.  Conclusion?  Oregon Trail app for the iTouch/iPhone/iPad, experience death by dysentery ON THE GO!  


2 comments:

  1. Wow, they have an Oregon Trail app? Hmm...thinking of getting it, if its free of course :D!! I saw that Minecraft app...my jaw dropped then I did this face >_> bahs, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yep! It was only a matter of time, I guess! but hmm, idk if it'll be free, though. Hopefully it'll be free on Android! :D

    and lol... yeah, but I don't think that I'm going to get it, I never got to play with anyone on the regular Minecraft. >.<

    ReplyDelete