Thoughts of a Panda Rabbit

Panda Rabbit's diary- Crafting, Internet, Technology, Anime, Manga, Video Games, and more!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Panda's Wishlist


A photo taken by my friend, Danyl, the display at Ala Moana Shopping Center!!
I reallllly want to go see it now! *o*  (soap snowflakes, lol)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A couple of you have asked me what I wanted for this upcoming Christmas, so I thought that I'd make a general Panda Wishlist if any of you want ideas. Plus, I don't doing it just for fun.  =P  Because when it comes to gifts, even the simplest things can make me happy, and what I love most of all is when someone gives me something that they picked out/made/found because they thought especially of me.  <3  That in itself makes a gift incredibly valuable to me~

★★★  JEWELRY  ★★★

General:  A huge fan of minimalistic key, star, and raindrop pendants, star and crown rings, clear blue acrylic bangles/rings




★★★  CUTE STUFF  ★★★
Can't go wrong with cute panda stuff~!
But really, rabbits, red pandas, penguins, cats, dogs... as long as it's cute, I'll probably love it  >w<
Or some cute stationery set/letter pad/stickers/memo pad :D
Sorry, not to be (even more) shameless, but I reallllllly want this  >///<
http://www.etsy.com/listing/84552447/panda-brooch




★★★  CLOTHING/ACCESSORIES  ★★★
When it comes to most clothing/bags/scarves, I absolutely love ruffles and gray, especially together.
In shirt prints, I'm especially fond of cloud prints



Teal and gray/black striped leg/fingerless arm warmers or long socks...  >///>

★★★  CRAFT SUPPLIES  ★★★

Easy Mold Silicone Molding Putty for Casting and Jewelry Making

So I won't have to drop $20+ on buying a single resin ring mold.  ; __;  

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, you gave me good ideas in here...I just hope you don't get any repeated gifts, I hate when that happens >.< lol! Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, glad it was helpful! :D
    and aww, I know what you mean, but try not to worry, I'm sure that won't happen. ^^ Plus, I'm not really exchanging gifts with many people this year, so that decreases the odds a lot! ;P

    ReplyDelete