Thoughts of a Panda Rabbit

Panda Rabbit's diary- Crafting, Internet, Technology, Anime, Manga, Video Games, and more!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Spheal Used Surf!


Quiet, chilly and rainy Saturday.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★ FOOD/SNACKS   ★★★★★★★

                      

...Today, I discovered what pandas are made of.  o__o  

★★★★★★★★★★★★★ deviantART   ★★★★★★★

Finally uploaded the photo for GottaCatchEmAll's Secret Santa Exchange, messaged my recipient, received her address, so Spheal is ready to be shipped out on the next post office run.  yaaaaaay~!

 


★★★★★★★★★★★★★ CRAFTING   ★★★★★★★

After seeing this rubber carved stamp on Etsy, I decided to
go hunt around the house for some old erasers...
...and after having succeeded in making a Katamari cousin stamp,
then increasingly messing it up while trying to fix a flaw, I
ended up having to completely re-carve it on the other side.
Custom gift wrap, here I come...!  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment