Thoughts of a Panda Rabbit

Panda Rabbit's diary- Crafting, Internet, Technology, Anime, Manga, Video Games, and more!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Minecraft Time!


So tired and chilly... and this blanket is so soft and warm... I think that I'll just stay like this forever...zzzzz
("testing" my sister's new blanket)

Habib, if you're reading this, do you see our Trainer card near the bottom right of my bulletin board?..
Also, the cloud postcard thing (it's actually a coupon, lol) to the left of it came with that panda
 shirt that you gave me for my birthday  <3

★★★★★★★★★★★★★MOVIES/ANIMATION ★★★★★★★
RICHARD III

Since my dad finally had a night off, we cooked my sister a big steak dinner, so while eating it, me and my sister watched Ian McKellen's version of Richard III.  I was very confused the whole time since I never read the play, but his acting was, as expected, top notch.  However, I never EVER want to see him as a warthog again.  EVER!!  ; A ;  And Maggie Smith as his "mother"?.... L.O.L!

       
-------------------------------------
FREAKAZOID!

I never really watched a whole lot of this, but what I did see/remember, it was pretty funny at times.  So when my sister brought the DVD set of Season 2 home today, I was pretty stoked.  xD  yaaaay nostalgia? Well, sorta.  Since I didn't really watch much of it in the first place.  Haha.  Can't wait to curl in a blanket on the couch and watch this.



★★★★★★★★★★★★★PRP BUSINESS/APPS ★★★★★★★
USPS MOBILE
One of the apps that I utilize for my business purposes on my iTouch is the USPS Mobile app.

USPS Mobile gives you instant, on-the-go access to the most popular tools on USPS.com. Track a package, find Post Offices™ and collection boxes, calculate prices, and look up ZIP Codes™ any where you go.


After shipping orders out, I can input the tracking numbers in this app and check the statuses of all the packages (after inputting the tracking numbers, you can give them nicknames so that you know which tracking number belongs to which package) from my bed right after I wake up.



★★★★★★★★★★★★★INTERNET  ★★★★★★★
FACEBOOK

Don't really play this Fb game, but stopped to laugh at the
"Japan week" items and the otaku references.
(DBZ YEAHHH!!)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★GAMES  ★★★★★★★

Big day for games!!!  >w<  Didn't spend a whole lot of time on any one, but had a very satisfactory appetizer of each -->  super happy panda rabbit

MAPLE STORY

OMFGHKJLKJKJLKLDJLSK.  I finally got to play Maple Story again with Kei.  :,D

Well, I was quite happy, sorry Clam-dude.  >3
Finally got to explore the deep sea gorge!!  ... those sharks are scary!!  Dx
-hugs my Magic armor and Elemental reset buffs tightly-
Without them, I'm ironically like a fish out of water.  ha. ha. ha.
(my sister's words, not mine!!)  
---------------------------------------------
TIBIA

After yesterday's failsauce (and record short) run, my computer/internet/gaming gods seemed to take pity on me and granted me a fun time playing with my friend today.  :,D


Achievement for the day:  NOT being killed by the ghoul.  yaaaaay!
A trail of fish and something about flaming wolves.
------------------------------------
MINECRAFT

Haha, yes, Fly, I know that you advised against it, but I've just been dying to play this game for the longest time with my good friends, so after being informed that Minecraft's official release (and non-beta-stage price!) was soon impending, I caved in and finally bought it, haha!

I've watched a few videos on Youtube on how to get through the first few days in survival mode, but I decided to try and get a hang of the controls and such in creative mode first.  I created a new world, Galicia, and started by trying to build a simple structure by digging into the clearing where I first appeared.

Man, I can't wait to play with all of you Minecraft people!!!  >w<

more like digging a dry pool
Then two cows fell in.  And a pig.


What is this, an animal pit trap?

Maybe I should just keep you as a pet down here.

2 comments:

  1. You are doomed Rainbow!! You will get lost in the world of Minecraft and I will never see you again T-T. I reeeeeally hope you don't get too addicted to it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, my friend Habib has been assuring me for some time that it wants to consume my soul. I'm not much of an obsessed gamer, though, so I'll find my way back out once in a while, haha.

    ReplyDelete