Thoughts of a Panda Rabbit

Panda Rabbit's diary- Crafting, Internet, Technology, Anime, Manga, Video Games, and more!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

THANK YOU HABIB

sick in bed and drinking Rooibos tea from Lupicia this morning

★★★★★★★★★★★★★INTERNET   ★★★★★★★
GAIA 


Day two of my new item questing thread, and I had a few more visitors... and my first (and largest ever) donation!  o.o
"Quack"?  hehe... I wonder what it could be?  n_n .... -clicks-
OMFGGKJDLKSJKSLJDLKSJFLJSKJSDLKJDSLJDSKJSLDLSK?!?!?!
-dithers for a good 5-10 minutes before grabbing my iTouch and cell phone
to spam Habib with texts and a voice memo-
my new avvie matches the header perfectly right now!  <3
Needless to say..... THANK YOU VERY MUCH, HABIB!!!!!  TT^TT  I shall do you thank you-art for sure~! <3  ;D

---------------------------------------------
DEVIANTART 

 My Belarus fan plush is being featured in baba49's collection of deviations with the keyword "Belarus" !


Submitted my Hungry Luma gift art deviations...


...and saw a unique and weirdly cute Roman cat plush  o.o 


-------------------------------------------------
YOUTUBE

A Minecraft version of one of my all time favorite dance songs...  (and my friend Mana's new ringtone)
Super fun to watch thanks to the awesome work on 3D rendering, even though the guy's singing really gets on my nerves during most of the song.


★★★★★★★★★★★★★BUSINESS   ★★★★★★★
EBAY

My auctions ended, and I made my first two sales on eBay... yay.  Guess I'll try to relist 8 things again tomorrow.

note to self- increase shipping price for sets of pins.   >_>
★★★★★★★★★★★★★GAMES   ★★★★★★★
MAPLE STORY

Last night, having no one awake/around to talk to online, I went on Maple for a while to get my free Kerning VIP hair salon ticket.  I wanted to get the shark card that I realized that I was missing, but since they took away my buffs, that venture didn't last long.  >_>


 I also finaaaaaaaaalllly got to go to the Golden Temple for the first time, but was disappointed that the highest level monster dungeon was below level 70.  While killing monsters there, though, I got one of those free wheel drops and got a recipe for a luck potion.


After leaving the Golden temple, I made straight for Victoria Island and Kerning City, where I was majorly creeped out by the hairstylists there... man, I hate Kerning city.


Buuuut I didn't get my hair cut yet, since I'm really torn between two hairstyles... Please give me your opinions!
(the orange Aran hair is actually a ponytail, see photo on the bottom)
Well, until I decide, I guess that I'll just play some other game xD



















3 comments:

  1. The hairstyle on the right has my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, one vote for each...!
    (thanks for commenting, keep 'em coming! <3 )

    ReplyDelete