Thoughts of a Panda Rabbit

Panda Rabbit's diary- Crafting, Internet, Technology, Anime, Manga, Video Games, and more!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

(Pippin voice) MUSHROOMS~!


Now they know.  = w =


That's right, Poncho.  Only the finest, only the finest.  
Why, I even sleep in a golden bed .

★★★★★★★★★★★★★CRAFT  STUFF ★★★★★★★
Another busy day!  The glaze on my Hong Kong figure was dry today, so that means that he's FINALLY finished!  yaaaay~!  I worked on wrapping gifts and making a card for my sister, finishing up my mochi commission, and packing orders for shipping.

No Hong Kong figurines currently available for sale, so I made one.  :3
A while ago, I saw a cool and colorful gift wrap idea on Craft Gawker one day, so I pulled out my construction paper, papercutter, paper scorer, and glue dots to try and replicate it.


    



Notice the Darumaka card..?  ;3
the results~!


★★★★★★★★★★★★★GAMING  STUFF ★★★★★★★

ANIMAL CROSSING:  CITY FOLK
(speaking of animal crossing, here's one of the most unexpectedly touching AC comic strips EVAR.
A MUST-READ.  SO READ IT.  NOW. I can wait!)

Taking a break from a long day at the craft table, I fired up my Wii to play some Animal crossing, since I'm waiting to play the MMOs that I wanted to play with a certain someone...

Since Halloween was finished, I thought that my pumpkin head would be gone...
Shorty after, while strolling down the beach, I found a lamp!
and while walking around town... *gasp*  (Pippin voice) MUSHROOMS~!  And a Mush TV!
Then I shot down a floating present!~ My, my, what an exciting day.
Fixed my clock (was an hour or two off), so while waiting for Whisp to appear, I went to town, where I decided to get a hair makeover and had the pleasure of seeing one of my favorite villagers, Dotty.  <3  I only realized then that I probably love her so much because she looks like a panda rabbit.  Wow, even back then, huh?... my love of panda rabbits runs deeper than I thought, haha!

Still a pumpkin head!



                                                                          YAY!  NO MORE BEDHEAD!  And I looked cute for Dotty, ehehe~ <3

Went back to town to look for Wisp, then got a Go table from him after re-meeting him in my attic.

Not in Animal crossing.

I seriously need to work on upgrading my house in this game

No comments:

Post a Comment