Thoughts of a Panda Rabbit

Panda Rabbit's diary- Crafting, Internet, Technology, Anime, Manga, Video Games, and more!

Friday, November 4, 2011

DO A BARREL ROLL


Aww man..  at least I have a vowel  >_>
★★★★★★★★★★★★★CRAFT  STUFF ★★★★★★★



Spent most of the afternoon at the sewing machine, sewing mochi pattern pieces together while playing Words with Friends, then finished glazing my mini Hong Kong figurine.

After that, I did another photoshoot for my Katamari prince amigurumi plush, since I somehow lost the camera files from my first photoshoot, leaving me with only one iTouch photo to remember them by.  </3  We didn't have any colorful nectarines on hand, but we did have persimmons and bananas, so I went with that.  Now I have 4-6 folders of my artwork photos that I need to sort through, edit, and post.  @_@

Errrg... such a big backlog of stuff to do.  I apologize greatly to my penpals, I'll try to get back to you guys by the end of this week!!  > A <;

★★★★★★★★★★★★★TECH  STUFF ★★★★★★★

MICROSOFT SECURITY ESSENTIALS

seriously irritating

Unrelated, but the program icon looks like one from an MMO.  xD

After getting extremely irritated at McAfee for raising a sudden hissy fit over Gaia, then subsequently realizing, "ewww, I have McAfee?!?", a very knowledgeable (and super cute) IT tech highly recommended that I download Microsoft Security Essentials, a program which is  "free, non intrusive, AND part of Microsoft to begin with so no incompatibility or lag."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★INTERNET STUFF ★★★★★★★

GOOGLE

"DO A BARREL ROLL"!  Do it!  You can also "Tilt"
------------------------------------
GAIA ONLINE

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/gaiaonline-trivia-did-you-know-updated/t.75705843_39/#39

Browsing the good 'ole GCD today, I came across a topic by user Signwriter about Gaia trivia facts, one of which made me laugh unexpectedly.  "...the 5th most popular google search term that leads to people coming on gaia this month is 'mental puppet'."

Wow.  ...Interesting....

Curiosity piqued, I attempted to do this myself, but after quickly glancing over 3 pages' worth of search results with those search terms and seeing nothing potentially pertinent, I changed the terms to "mental puppet Gaia" ... and got directed to the very same thread, so the thread author and I agreed that it was indeed a mystery (but perhaps one that should remain one?).  haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment