Thoughts of a Panda Rabbit

Panda Rabbit's diary- Crafting, Internet, Technology, Anime, Manga, Video Games, and more!

Friday, November 11, 2011

"Is APEC over yet?"

Today is now officially 11/11/11!   But despite the slightly cool repetition of the number one in the date, it might be a pretty crummy day for lots of people. (except for the people who will pick up their copy of Skyrim today.... holy $#*%, the graphics for this game is jaw-droppingly GORGEOUS  o__O  Have fun in your Skyrim coma, Mr. Ruiz, I can't wait to talk to you again when you come out of it...!  x,D )


Everyone here is pretty sick of APEC already due to the strict and fussy safety precautions (read: area and road close-offs, huge traffic delays, bus route changes, etc.).  But most of the visiting dignitaries are arriving today (Friday), meaning at LEAST an hour+ delay in traffic on top of the normal Friday traffic... and because of APEC  (Chinese dignitaries passing by), my super dead tired sister and a whole bunch of UH students got kicked off the bus and couldn't cross the road for a mile or two on top of having to walk around 3.5 miles to school this morning.  Dx

Speaking of being sick....


-cough cough-  uh oh, my throat is sore and I feel like I'm coming down with something, but I don't want
to end up like Nodame here!  (And not be able to Minecraft </3 )  nggghh!! x___X

★★★★★★★★★★★★★TV SHOWS★★★★★★★
THE SIMPSONS


OMMFFFFGGG.  One of my absolute favorite TV personalities, Anthony Bourdain from the Travel Channel show, No Reservations,  is going to be in The Simpsons on Sunday!!   Watch the episode preview


...as well as the chef dude from the Muppets, if I'm not mistaken??  o_O
...and Chef Ramsay!  xD
★★★★★★★★★★★★★GAMES ★★★★★★★
MINECRAFT

Today, with a link referral from my friend Jehuty, I applied (and was accepted) to my first Minecraft server...
Username, age, country....... and a short writing prompt on Ancient Egypt, Famous Pianists, or Nuclear Physics??  o__O

I ended up writing a paragraph on the intellectual
roots/contributions of Ancient Egypt
Then, while waiting some anxiety-laced hours while waiting for my AWOL/cell-phone-less sister to show up, I watched a couple of Minecraft tutorial videos.

the youtube beta audio transcription subtitles make me laugh
sometimes.  "Local robberies are best."  xD
Then I went to play more with my creative mode world home thing... that's still filled with livestock, even though 3 pigs and the cow escaped when I opened the door.  


When I went digging deep into the earth to make underground hallways and a library, in the unsettling darkness, I heard an unearthly creepy roar of a dragon or something far off... or was it my imagination?
 o ~ o ;;;
I was forcibly reminded of the LotR fellowship as they were walking through the mines of Moria...

But unlike Gandalf, I'm not a kick @$$ wizard D:  
---------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment