Thoughts of a Panda Rabbit

Panda Rabbit's diary- Crafting, Internet, Technology, Anime, Manga, Video Games, and more!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

You're all getting Spheals

Everyone was saying what a beautifully gorgeous day it was, so once I felt well enough, I went to sit outside on my favorite suntanning/cloudwatching step, and was dazed by the gorgeous and cloudless sky.  And thanks to my dog, Hachi, who decided to go off on her own to experience it more fully, I got to go on a little walk and experience it more fully for myself as well.  [/half sarcasm]

All well and good...until my body remembered that I was still weak and sick and developed a slight temperature after this short venture.  v_v;
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[tone=crazy]
 I've just decided.  I'm just going to make everyone Spheals for Christmas, unless you request otherwise.  For Fly, since you don't like Pokemon, I can make yours brown and replace the tail with a monkey tail, and voila!  We just maxed out cute.  Now that I've found a simple solution of my holiday giftgiving problem, I can now spend more time on other things (Like Minecraft?)

  And if we don't exchange gifts, I can draw you a picture of one (in crayon, and left-handed!).
  "Hope your holiday season is Spheal-y and bright!"

Spheals all around!  I can make one in your favorite color!
...................................
[/crazytalk]
...No?  No.  I suppose that won't do after all.  Don't worry, that was just the cold and the stress talking. 

No time, no money.  Bleh.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★ANIME   ★★★★★★★
USAGI DROP

Being sick in bed, I watched the episode 10 of 11 of the super quiet "slice of life" genre anime series, Usagi Drop, on my Crunchyroll app on my iTouch.  Coincidentally, it happened to be about the main girl, Rin, being sick in bed (though with the stomach flu).  Huh.

Personally, I feel that this anime is secretly propaganda for some
kind of "being a parent is great" campaign to ease the
imminent population crash of Japan-- After watching this series,
I kind of feel like I want a kid.  ahaha....

Sweet, cold, soft, and juicy canned mandarin oranges... oh god,
I want some so badly now, eating all this soup makes me crave
something cold, sweet, and nostalgic like this...
(is this just an Asian thing?)
★★★★★★★★★★★★★PURCHASES/GIFTS   ★★★★★★★
ETSY

On Friday, my order from Delishbeads came in the mail, YAY!  I just love their acrylic rainbow beads, I haven't seen anything like it anywhere else, so when I saw that they finallllly restocked some, I made sure to buy them along with some pretty aqua star beads that I saw.

  
So they'll join the rest of my favorite beads and embellishments in a jar that
 used to house my favorite French strawberry jam preserves.  <3

------------------------------------------------------------
PANDA STUFF

Yesterday, my lovely sister brought back a small gift from her day out on town, Panda Mart stickers!! <3  (that smell like sickly sweet Japanese strawberry candies)



...I wonder why they show the panda melon pan, sushi, and cup ramen, etc, when they're not included..
On an off-note, my sister said that she'd totally read Panda Jump.  "One Panda", "Panda Ball Z"...
and you people always call ME a dork.  My reaction = blank look

★★★★★★★★★★★★★GAMES   ★★★★★★★
Pokemon Black

One thing that I hate about being sick is that my eyes head and eyes often hurt too much to be on the computer or play games much, so no MMOs today, though I was working on my bizarre underground labyrinth library of sorts last night in Minecraft.  Sadly, now that I actually have it, everyone is too busy to play.  I wanted to play Maple story, but I don't want to leave Kerning until I decide on which hairstyle to get (please check bottom of previous post and let me know your opinion!)

Still need quite a bit of cards
So instead, not wanting to just lie in bed (I was, however, playing Words with Friends sporadically on my iTouch throughout the day), as soon as the aspirin kicked in enough, I finally started playing my Pokemon Black game again after a long absence.  I found myself near Chargestone Cave (oh, goodie, caves), so I decided to try and make it through there.  I caught a bunch of new Pokemon, but accidentally killed the only Drilbur that I ran into.  Oops.  Maa, ikka.  

Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment