Thoughts of a Panda Rabbit

Panda Rabbit's diary- Crafting, Internet, Technology, Anime, Manga, Video Games, and more!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Blogspot stats is trolling me

People sure are serious about their Facebook gaming to come up with with apps like these!
...but damn, using it for the first time made me feel nervous, it kinda reminded me of
those hackers in Maple who just stand in one place and autocollect all the items/mesos  o.o;;

Still sick in bed today (in that annoying stage of the cold where you're starting to feel better but hack and cough like crazy, euuuhhh), so I spent most of the day doing something that I don't normally do a whole lot of on Gaia - socializing in the forums!  And got to talk to people (even though I missed Habib  Dx) on GIM, got a new contact on Pingchat (woooo!), as well as a new friend code in AC: WW~ 

 In the evening, I worked on a Christmas gift for a friend (codename=SPHEAL), then played more Pokemon Black.  Then right before bed, Maple story!  Hopefully, my cold will be lessened more at least somewhat by tomorrow.  x__x  

★★★★★★★★★★★★★BLOGSPOT   ★★★★★★★


Ok, geography lesson time!!  The other day, I checked the stats on this blog, and to my shock, most of the referring URL sources seemed ridiculously seedy... and ending in .tk  Wait, HUH?!?


".tk?!?!"  
Now I (and you) know.  .tk urls come from Tokelau.  Since most of you have not taken Pacific Island courses,
I think this is a good opportunity for a good geography lesson.

...and yet, I notice how Tokelau isn't listed under the pageviews by countires.  Huh.
Also, I wasn't aware that there was a web browser named SeaMonkey.  Fascinating.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★GAMES   ★★★★★★★
MAPLE STORY


After having gotten more input for my hairstyle choice, I decided to get the Aran hairstyle after all.  Yaaaay, I look so pretty... but for no one besides myself, orz.  Haha, oh well.  Before leaving Kerning, I decided to pick up my first Crusade quest, since I wasn't able to do so on the other continents, and I completed my first two missions.  (It only took around 2-4 hits per boss xD)



























                                

YAY, Silent Crusade!  It'll give make Mapling by myself and the road to level 100 less lonely and more interesting.  Next destination:  EL NATH!


No comments:

Post a Comment