Thoughts of a Panda Rabbit

Panda Rabbit's diary- Crafting, Internet, Technology, Anime, Manga, Video Games, and more!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Still on my Wild Sheep Chase

A new item on TinierMe reminded me that I'm still
on a quest to find a cute sheep plushie like this, my
wild sheep chase.  I must get one!!!
Another rough day, healthwise.  Blehhhh, this is just not my week.  My poor body.  My cold is bad enough on its own without having to deal with stomach tantrums.  Mannnnn, I wanna hurry up and get better so that I can eat that super yummy coconut cream pie in the fridge...  ; ~ ;

Not canned mandarin oranges, but still sweet, cold, and easy on the stomach

★★★★★★★★★★★★★CRAFTING   ★★★★★★★
SOAP MAKING

The other day, a colorful photo of Lego people-shaped soaps caught my eye on the CraftGawker app and made me want to change my plans for my first soap-making venture to be very soon rather than sometime in the distant future.  These would make super cute Christmas stocking stuffers!  They sell the silicone ice cube trays (which mean that you can make ice cubes, bake, make candy, resin, soap) online/in the Lego store, though the Lego brick tray is exclusive to the online store, I hear.

But I also still need to get the clear glycerin soap base as well as the silicone ice cube trays... ugh, why does crafting have to be so expensive?  = x =;

http://www.justcraftyenough.com/2011/11/project-lego-soap/

★★★★★★★★★★★★★INTERNET   ★★★★★★★
GAIA


Yesterday, I was made aware of the "long awaited housing update", whose official announcement was today.  For the first time in YEARS, I actually tinkered with my house.  While they interface was indeed more "modern", I couldn't help but feel that the old housing item graphics (like the white dots in between the rug tiles) contrasted too awkwardly with the much more polished new interface.

And even though I thought that the "click to put ___ on ___" was kinda cool, didn't it used to be easier to arrange things in the old system?  Now, you have to click on an item to move, rotate, or put it away, then exit that mode to deal with something else.  Hmm.  Unless they added more things from yesterday (it was a soft launch, after all..), I can't help but feel less than enthused about this update.

I keep on forgetting that I have a Gaia house.  And the paintings are still backwards.
Cool flame animation, though.
Today, after being reminded of the latest RIG, Guardian Totem, by a friend, I decided to buy one with the Gaia cash that I earned by watching videos.  Even though it was random, I was borderline pleased to get the Rabbit Spirit.  I was considerably less pleased when I got a red dog leash worth around 20k.  >_>




Not so rad.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★GAMING   ★★★★★★★
MAPLE STORY


what a drama queen.  king.  whatever.  
"How dare you interrupt!"  Uh... I killed that boss in like 1-2 hits, while you
jumped and did a bunch of fancy gun attacks that did almost no damage.
Don't be jealous.  >_>
POKEMON BLACK

Finally got out of Chargestone cave (I caught the Drilbur!  >D ) and leveling my team around Route 7 before heading to the Celestial Tower.  No pictures, but I wanted to include this fanart of Pokemon B/W that I thought was kinda cool.  (sorry, not sure who the artist is  >.< ) And while I'm at it, I'll throw in an awesome Professor Layton/Phoenix Wright crossover fan comic by the awesome Meru-chan!


bwahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment