Thoughts of a Panda Rabbit

Panda Rabbit's diary- Crafting, Internet, Technology, Anime, Manga, Video Games, and more!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Truffle fingers

Daylight Savings Time is over~!!!!  Now I'm an hour closer to Habib and the rest of my mainland friends!  :,D  know that 1 hour sounds really trivial, but hey, as my sister said, "an hour's difference can mean walking home in the dark [or not]."

........on the flipside, though, that extra hour definitely made some things possible that really won't be anymore.... A LOT less early morning chatting and no more early-morning gaming sessions for me, I'm guessing...   ; ___ ;   Oh well, it was fun while it lasted...  -sighs sadly-  </3

On a happier note, though, I got phone calls (and voicemail!) from my 3 friends in Minnesota today, one of whom I had never spoken to before... but I guess we're friends now!  >w<

Also, I have the strangest conversations with my friends... so just for the record, I DO NOT HAVE TRUFFLE FINGERS, Mr. Loui....!!!!  (and they're not weird, either!  > A <;;;  )
It's all a figment of your truffle brain imagination.  Honestly.  -coughs-  moving on...

Nope, that's Habib (some of the time).  
★★★★★★★★★★★★★SNACK  STUFF ★★★★★★★

Dangerously addictive to panda rabbits.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★PURCHASED  STUFF ★★★★★★★

Now I can display my shop jewelry in a more professional
manner in photos!
★★★★★★★★★★★★★PRP/BUSINESS STUFF ★★★★★★★

B. Castleman, T. Singer, and J.Ruiz, your
packages have been mailed out today!
-----------------------------------------------
EBAY

After being told by my friend Justin last week that eBay dropped the listing fees for the holiday selling season, I finally got all my leftover inventory from this past anime convention together (all small stuff, like bookmarks, pins, and sticker sheets) and made my first 10 eBay listings!  Wish me luck!

my very first ebay listing!.. of a product made from my sister's art, lol
★★★★★★★★★★★★★INTERNET  STUFF ★★★★★★★
GAIA

While his his/our 2 friends went to the store to buy stuff for the fire at his place, Habib and I talked about possibly running an art gifting thread during the upcoming holiday event, and possibly recruiting artists (and my lazy sister) for it.  Looking for people who would want to stick around and chat, draw gift art! 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★GAMING  STUFF ★★★★★★★
TIBIA

Right before turning in last night, I suddenly really wanted to explore Venore a little bit since it seems that it'll be a while before being able to play with my Tibia guide again, but after logging in and seeing a whole bunch of players, one of whom had a red skull, I decided that I should call it a night after all.

thanks so much for leaving me somewhere safe, Vyce!
and ew, that guy looks almost like me.   =A=

No comments:

Post a Comment